We live in a world, now more than ever, that opportunities are at our fingertips. Where every one of us has the potential to be successful regardless of age or zip code. However, how many of us are willing to do the work and go all in?
That’s where founder of billion-dollar business, Quest Nutrition, Tom Bilyeu comes in. His internet show, Impact Theory, attracts millions of fans for his in-depth interviews on success and personal growth with the world’s best entrepreneurs, mindset coaches and Hollywood personalities such as John Travolta, Tim Ferris, Jim Kwik, and more. He believes that anyone can go far if they’re willing to pay the price.
At the Success Squared 2020 events, where he headlined, he shared his journey from being a couch potato to a badass entrepreneur who helps millions of people get their drive.
Read on for the 11 reminders to be your extraordinary, badass self:
1. If you want to do something extraordinary with your life, you must work until it’s unreasonable. Leave people in awe. People won’t understand but that’s the nature of greatness.
2. Are you ready to give everything up for just the chance of success? If not, you’re dead in the water before you even begin. As Marc Lore says, your only chance of success is to have the attitude of “It’s billions or body bags”.
3. Struggle is guaranteed success is not.
4. You must develop an anti-fragile personality.
5. Do you know about your psychological immune system? It’s immunity against stress. Face it; you must stare at your inadequacies and own it. You can’t improve by not realising what you’ve done wrong.
6. If you don’t succeed, you don’t want it bad enough.
7. Embody the passion for the idea. It’s a simple trick of the mind. Hype yourself and you’ll start believing.
8. When people tell you there’s no place for your idea, say ‘there’s always room for the best.’
9. Get so good that they can’t ignore you.
10. What matters most is what you feel about yourself when you’re by yourself.
Earn credibility for yourself. When you say you’ll do it; do it. How can you get hurt by what other people say when you respect yourself?
11. The human animal is designed to adapt therefore if you put energy and effort into getting better, you will get better.
Posted by Mia Devilla on from Success Resources