Melbourne’s Most Popular Street Food
Melbourne is known for its vibrant food culture and is home to some of the best street food in Australia. From gourmet hot dogs to authentic Asian street eats, there’s something for everyone in this bustling city. Here are 6 of the best places to eat street food in Melbourne.
- Queen Victoria Market – This historic market is a foodie’s paradise, offering an array of street food stalls selling everything from tacos and burgers to dumplings and falafel. It’s a great place to grab a quick bite or to indulge in a leisurely lunch.
- Smokers Delight Hot Dogs – This popular food truck serves up gourmet hot dogs with a twist. From pulled pork to crispy bacon, these hot dogs are sure to satisfy even the most discerning palates.
- Gazi – This Greek-inspired restaurant serves up some of the best street food in Melbourne. From juicy gyros to crispy falafel, the food is fresh, flavorful, and incredibly satisfying.
- Mama’s Buoi – This Vietnamese street food cafe is famous for its delicious banh mi sandwiches, which are filled with juicy marinated meats, pickled veggies, and tangy sauces.
- Belgian Waffle Truck – This popular food truck serves up freshly-made Liege waffles, which are crispy on the outside and soft and sweet on the inside.
- Mr. Nice Guy Bao – This Asian-inspired street food truck serves up fluffy steamed bao buns filled with a variety of delicious fillings, including BBQ pork, crispy chicken, and spicy tofu.
These 6 street food spots are just a few of the many incredible places to eat street food in Melbourne. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick bite or a leisurely lunch, these street food destinations are sure to leave you satisfied. So grab a fork, grab a napkin, and get ready to indulge in some of the best street food in the country.
What's Your Reaction?