Sydney is a food lover’s paradise, with a diverse range of cuisines and cooking styles on offer. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned cook, taking a cooking class can be a great way to improve your skills and learn new recipes. Here are seven of the best cooking classes in Sydney, along with links to their websites.
- Sydney Seafood School: Located in Pyrmont, the Sydney Seafood School offers classes on how to cook a wide variety of seafood dishes. Classes are led by professional chefs and include hands-on cooking, demonstrations, and tastings.
- Salt Meats Cheese: With locations in Alexandria, Bondi, and Circular Quay, Salt Meats Cheese offers a range of cooking classes that focus on Italian cuisine. Classes cover topics such as pasta making, pizza making, and cheese making.
- VictorsFood: VictorsFood offers a range of cooking classes that cover a variety of cuisines, including Japanese, Thai, and Middle Eastern. Classes are held in a fun and relaxed atmosphere and include hands-on cooking, tastings, and wine pairing.
- The Essential Ingredient: Located in Rozelle, The Essential Ingredient offers a wide range of cooking classes covering topics such as French cuisine, baking, and vegetarian cooking. Classes are led by experienced chefs and include hands-on cooking, tastings, and recipe booklets.
- Simmer Culinary: Simmer Culinary offers a range of cooking classes that focus on healthy and sustainable cooking. Classes cover topics such as plant-based cooking, gut health, and sustainable seafood.
- Sydney Cooking School: Located in Neutral Bay, the Sydney Cooking School offers classes on a range of cuisines, including Thai, Spanish, and French. Classes are hands-on and include tastings and recipe booklets.
- The Sconery: The Sconery is a specialty baking school located in Bondi that focuses on scones and other baked goods. Classes cover topics such as traditional scone making, gluten-free baking, and high tea.
In conclusion, Sydney has a wealth of cooking classes to choose from, catering to a range of tastes and skill levels. Whether you’re looking to learn how to cook seafood, Italian cuisine, or healthy and sustainable meals, these seven cooking schools are some of the best in Sydney.