25 March 2020
The Growth Faculty is proud to present best-selling author, TED Talk sensation and self-described optimist Simon Sinek LIVE in Australia.
He inspired and energised Australian audiences in 2017 with his sold-out Start With Why Leadership Forum. In 2020 he returns with a new book and exclusive half-day seminar, developed for Australian leaders and innovators.
In this exclusive half day event, Simon shares research from his just released new book and instant best-seller, The Infinite Game on topics including leadership, strategy, culture and sustainable growth in a disrupted world.
Sinek’s premise is that leaders make decisions with an outdated and finite mentality. The Infinite Mindset offers a sustainable, five step framework to equip you to tackle disruption and lead with greater impact.
A challenge to the tired methods of yesterday, The Infinite Mindset sparks the desire to create, innovate and tackle the biggest issues facing leaders today. This exclusive half day event will provide you with refreshingly new insights into the future of leadership.
“The ability to adopt an infinite mindset is a prerequisite for any leader who aspires to leave their organization in better shape than they found it.”
Leave behind the old and get ready to embrace the new method of leadership.
In 2017 Simon Sinek LIVE sold out. In 2020 Simon Sinek LIVE will sell out. Secure your tickets now!
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to work towards a higher goal, find fulfillment and execute with purpose
- How to apply the five essential practices of The Infinite Mindset
- To create and sustain a culture of trust and transparency
- To reframe competition to ignite opportunities for growth
- Lead a flexible, durable and focused organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Essential for today’s high-performing, motivated teams, Simon Sinek LIVE is an unmissable event for:
- Business leaders, CEOs and executives
- Entrepreneurs, innovators and forward-thinkers
- Participants of high potential programs
- Trailblazers ready to shift their thinking and start making an impact
“Those who choose to embrace an infinite mindset, our journey is one that will lead us to feel inspired every morning, safe when we are at work and fulfilled at the end of each day.”