The Top 5 Bars to Visit in Melbourne:
There are countless bars in Melbourne to choose from, but some are definitely better than others. If you’re looking for a great place to have a drink, here are five of the best bars in Melbourne:
1. Parliament House – Located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, Parliament House is one of the city’s most popular bars. With a wide selection of beers, wines and spirits, as well as a menu of pub-style food, it’s the perfect place to relax after a long day at work.
2. The Lui Bar – Located atop the Rialto Towers, The Lui Bar offers stunning views of the city skyline. The bar menu features an extensive selection of cocktails, as well as beer and wine. If you’re looking for a romantic setting for dinner or drinks, this is the perfect spot.
3. The Roof Garden – Situated on the top floor of the Curtin House building, The Roof Garden offers panoramic views of Melbourne’s CBD. The bar specialises in craft beer and cider, with a rotating selection of taps that showcase the best of local and international brews.
4. 1806 – Named after the year in which Melbourne was founded, 1806 is a stylish bar located in the city’s historic Flinders Lane precinct. The bar features an extensive list of cocktails, as well as an impressive wine list. If you’re looking for a sophisticated evening out, this is the perfect choice.
5. Captain Cook Hotel – Situated in Melbourne’s bustling Chinatown district, Captain Cook Hotel is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The hotel features two bars – one with a focus on craft beer, and the other with a more traditional pub-style offering. Whether you’re looking for a quick pint or a leisurely nightcap, this is the perfect place to find it.