When it comes to nightlife, Sydney does not disappoint. The city is home to a myriad of bars, each offering something unique. Whether you’re looking for a trendy cocktail bar or a cosy pub, there’s sure to be a perfect match for you. To help narrow down your options, here are five of the best bars in Sydney:
– The Local Taphouse: This bar is a haven for craft beer lovers, with an impressive selection of local and international beers on tap. In addition to its great drinks, The Local Taphouse also offers a delicious food menu.
– Bungalow 8: If cocktails are more your style, Bungalow 8 is the place for you. The bartenders here are masters of their craft, and they always make sure your drink is perfect. The atmosphere is also very chic, making it the perfect spot for a night out with friends.
– Sherlock Holmes Hotel: This bar has been around since 1885, and it’s easy to see why it’s such a classic. The Sherlock Holmes Hotel has a traditional pub feel, complete with dark wood furnishings and an extensive beer list. However, the real star of the show here is the food – the pub grub is some of the best in town.
– Grandma’s Bar: Grandma’s Bar is one of the most popular spots in Sydney for good reason – it’s always fun and lively. The bartenders are known for their friendliness, and they make sure everyone has a good time. With its great drinks and friendly atmosphere, Grandma’s Bar is the perfect place to let loose and have a good time.
– The Rocks Brewing Co.: This brewery features a rotating list of seasonal beers, so there’s always something new to try. In addition to its great selection of drinks, The Rocks Brewing Co. also has an excellent food menu. Whether you’re looking for a light snack or a full meal, you’re sure to find something to your taste at this brewery.